![]() Para quem gosta de museus, este projecto de CARLIERTI (LEGO Ideas) é provavelmente um dos mais interessantes dentro do género, que está actualmente na plataforma LEGO Ideas. Apesar de ter sido relacionado com o filme de 2006 "Night at the Museum", (e que por isso pode atrair mais alguns fãs), a verdade é que podia ter sido um museu "normal" e mesmo assim estaria espectacular. Destaque para a estrutura da construção, que pode ser dividida em dois de modo a maximizar a jogabilidade, a fachada do edifício e os vários componentes, tais como o globo, o esqueleto de dinossauro, a estátua, e para quem é fã do filmes, muitas das personagens do mesmo. Este projecto conta actualmente com 1632 apoiantes, conseguidos em poucos dias e podem votar aqui. Convidamos também a ver a restante galeria de CARLIERTI para verem outros projectos bastante interessantes Descrição por parte do autor: “All right! Let's do this, people! And... animals! And... weird faceless puppet creatures!” I choose to keep the entire build open to make it the most playable possible. In addition, you can also separate the back of the museum from the main room in order to access to the inside. There you will find Jedediah's and Octavius' miniature worlds, as well as the spooky tomb of the pharaoh, with the magical tablet. I also included Dr. McPhee cabinet right under the big stairs. The night is coming to an end. I can't talk any longer with you, I need to regain my pedestal now. Thank you for having kept an eye open on the museum tonight, you managed to put everything back in order again! You deserve some rest now! But before that, I would like to ask you one last thing from you; 10'000 supporters can make all of this real: so click on the blue support button and the magic will happen. Also show your support with your friends and family. I need to go now. Thank you for completing this fabulous journey with me. You managed to show you bravery and determination, I can't be more proud of you. If you manage to complete your mission I will be able to see you again. If not, It has been a real pleasure to meet you. "Smile my boy it's sunrise". ![]() ![]() |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |











Comentários
Enviar um comentário