X-Mansion: Sentinel Attack, Odyssey Builds (Flickr)



Esta gigantesca construção de Odyssey Builds (Flickr) conta com mais de 50 mil peças e representa uma cena icónica do tema X-Men, com a famosa Mansão (Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters) a ser atacadas por uma Sentinela, "personagem" retratada tanto na banda desenhada como nos filmes.
No entanto, a galeria de Odyssey Builds está recheada de grandes construções, tão boas ou mesmo melhores que esta, pelo que convidamos os nossos seguidores a dar uma vista de olhos por ela.

Fica aqui uma breve descrição do MOC por parte do autor.



Following years of escalation in the growing conflict between Humans and Mutants, tensions have peaked with the Assassination of Anti-Mutant U.S Senator Robert Kelly by the Brotherhood of Mutants. In response the United States Government has launched an all-out attack on the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters (Secret base of the X-Men) by sending in their new and more deadly model of Sentinel.


After Six months and one week of building, my biggest build ever at 50,000 pieces is complete. It’s been a monumental task getting this ready for Brickvention 2020 but it was worth all the stress and effort. I have no clue what made me pick this idea for Brickvention but when I started I knew I wanted to make my own take on the building and facility, and had a thrill taking the core design principles of the mansion from the comics, films and animated series and streamline them all together into one build. I’d like that give a massive thanks to Grant Davis for editing the pictures, everyone in RebelLUG for their help throughout the build process and Tristan for driving it home as well as loaning some much needed pieces. Hope you all enjoy!
















Comentários