Chinese Lunar New Year - San Fransisco Dragon Gate, por Joseph Z. (Flickr)


Com o aproximar do inicio do Novo Ano Chinês, começam a aparecer cada vez mais mocs relacionados com a ocasião. O AFOL Joseph Z. deixa-nos este belíssimo MOC, onde destacamos os edíficios e o chão, feito em SNOT (Studs not on top).

Aqui fica uma breve descrição do autor:

"I had the wonderful opportunity to work with the LEGO China’s Integration & Engagement team the past month to work on a marketing campaign for the Lunar New Year. 15 AFOL’s were asked to join and build their interpretation of the spirit of Lunar New Year. I was so honored and delighted to be one of the featured builders at the event.

My contribution was meant to one of the largest enclaves of Chinese culture outside of the People's Republic of China, San Francisco. My model represents the annual San Fransico Chinese New Year Festival and Parade. The creation includes a model of the famous Dragon's Gate, the dragon dance, and lucky money tucked inside hongbao.

I had an absolute blast working on this project this past month! I would like to thank members of my LUG for help and feedback and in particular, my friend Kat who supplied me with some extra parts to make the display pop."
O autor tem outros espetaculares mocs e dioramas na sua galeria do Flickr

Comentários